Why "OBJECTS IN THE MIRROR"?

It has often been advocated that we should journal our lives because we may fall victim to one of the tragic mind altering diseases. (Some of you may already be laughing, because you think I lost my mind quite sometime ago.) None the less, I thought I'd look in the mirror - granted some objects are closer than they appear - and possibly share my perspective on things.















"She's Still the One"

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, August 18, 2012

I came across the following while reading a book by Roy L. Honeycutt, Jr. titled "Jeremiah: Witness Under Pressure".
When people in another century write the history of this generation, let no one misunderstand:  We will be the ones who are responsible for our situation.  We alone hold the power to alter our circumstances...
Somethings we, as individuals and as a society, have done need to be rewritten.  In fact there are some pages I'd like to highlight and delete - unfortunately that can not be done.  Therefore, I am in a continous process of writing addendum (or is it addendi) for those pages.  

No comments:

Post a Comment